Please watch the documentary “The Mask You Live In.” which attached above, and answer the following questions:
1. What was most shocking about the film? Please provide TWO examples of what shocked you. These must be detailed examples indicating you watched the film.
2. How does the content of this documentary impact our interpersonal relationships? Please be specific and provide two detailed points of impact.
3. What can we do as a society to change this perception/expectation of gender roles? How would this change affect our relationships?
4. How do you feel now after viewing both Miss Representation and The Mask You Live In? Do you think these are accurate representations of pop culture? Why or why not?
5. If you could describe how men are expected to act in one sentence, what would you say?