https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png 0 0 Mike https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png Mike2020-10-09 17:21:452020-09-09 03:32:00Using the Payback Method, IRR, and NPV
Using the Payback Method, IRR, and NPV
Create a 350-word memo to management including the following:
- Describe the use of internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), and the payback method in evaluating project cash flows.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Calculate the following time value of money problems:
- If you want to accumulate $500,000 in 20 years, how much do you need to deposit today that pays an interest rate of 15%?
- What is the future value if you plan to invest $200,000 for 5 years and the interest rate is 5%?
- What is the interest rate for an initial investment of $100,000 to grow to $300,000 in 10 years?
- If your company purchases an annuity that will pay $50,000/year for 10 years at a 11% discount rate, what is the value of the annuity on the purchase date if the first annuity payment is made on the date of purchase?
- What is the rate of return required to accumulate $400,000 if you invest $10,000 per year for 20 years. Assume all payments are made at the end of the period.