USE the course vocabulary to explain the videos and TRY to connect it to vocab from the past chapters!!!
This is a lot – so you have to pace yourself – for Each video ask a question!!!
ANSWER at least 3 questions the best that you can – if you can’t ask a different question!!
|Cue overload principle|
1) Memory in the brain- Neurons in the Hippocampus (Links to an external site.)
2) Memory in the Mind – The Riddle of Memory and Experience (Links to an external site.)
Now that you are sure that you do not know about your own brain and you own memory –
4) Why do we use Heuristics and Concepts to remember things – why not be this guy?
(you can watch the documentary about him on YouTube – but it is not required for the class)
5) What happens when you do not remember? YouTube clip? (Links to an external site.)
There is also a full hour video on him as well on YouTube if you want to watch it..
6) This one is scary -not so much at your age but my age… yikes! – Getting and avoiding Alzheimer’s (Links to an external site.)
I know this is a lot – but it really is a huge topic and shows how important memory is!!