St Petersburg College Advance Directive Form Paper
After you have read the Death and Dying Chapter in your text book (attached) submit to the drop box in MLA format (see Drop Box Rules below).
- Research – Find an example of an Advance Directive form – a blank form. Do not just find an article about advanced directives unless a form is attached.
- Helpful Hint – If you ever have trouble with research you should go to the campus library Writing Commons where they are more than happy to help with research, writing, etc. For those who cannot make it to campus, please use the Ask-a-Librarian link in the BEGIN HERE Module.
- You must include the title and a link to the Advance Directive form.
- Identify whether the form is a substantive advance directive or a proxy advance directive.
- In one paragraph share your reaction to what is asked for on the form and your reaction to the advance directive.
- In a second paragraph share whether or not you believe advance directives are important, why or why not? Would you add or remove anything from the form?
- The word count should be at least 250 words and included on the submission.
- Be sure to review the Drop Box Grading Criteria – Advance Directive below.
- Do not use quotes unless specifically requested by your instructor. Use your own words.