you will display information from a Microsoft Access database by using SQL commands.
Using the Microsoft Access database Theresa’s Trees, write SQL statements for the given tasks. Once complete, copy the SQL statements from Microsoft Access and paste them in a Microsoft Word document that will be submitted along with part II of the assignment.
Write an SQL statement:
- To display all the information from the Customer table
- To display each shipping date for customer 1 from the Invoice table
Note: Display both the customer number and the shipping date.
- To display the names of all the trees that cost at least $200.00
- To display all the information for invoice number 2
- To list the phone and last name of all customers
- To list the phone, first name, and last name of all customers whose last name starts with “J”
- To return the number of customers
- To determine the average total invoice amount
- To show all the items ordered from invoice number 3 To show the first and last names along with the invoice number of all customers with an invoice of at least $250.00