PLEASE READ ALL ATTACHMENT BEFORE STARTING.
In this third and final milestone, the goal is to build on your work in Milestones One and Two by providing an assessment of how the organization’s management team addressed the issue, including what factors they took into consideration when attempting to resolve it. From there, you will be expected to provide a more detailed analysis of the approach. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed in Milestone Three:
- Explain how the organization’s management addressed the issue, including what factors they took into consideration when attempting to resolve it.
- Illustrate the different decision-making models that could potentially be used by the organization to address the issue.
- Determine which decision-making model you feel would be the most appropriate for resolving the issue. Provide examples to support your response.
- Analyze whether or not the organization utilized the most appropriate decision-making model to resolve the problem. Justify your analysis with specific examples.
- Analyze whether or not the organization utilized the most appropriate theories and models to devise its decision. Justify your analysis with specific examples.
- As a result of the organization’s decision and solution to the issue, describe the changes within and impact to the organizational structure.
Also, just as with your earlier milestone work, you are expected to incorporate feedback provided by your instructor into the final report you are building.