Research current health care management issues and policies affecting special populations. Select one special population from your research and suggested readings to focus on for this assessment.
Submit a 1–2-page paper that evaluates the economic, sociological, and political issues and policies specific to this population. In addition, address the following questions in your paper:
- What are the main issues facing this special population, particularly around access, quality, and cost-effective care?
- What are some public policies that would support the needs of this special population?
- Length: Paper must be 1–2 pages typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman, 12-point content (length excludes title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list).
- References: Cite at least two references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for business professionals.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Writing must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list.