Address the following questions using the case you have chosen:
- Identify the laws regarding case-specific violations in the country where the person of interest was or is currently residing? How did these laws aid in the investigation or apprehension of the criminal?
- Were there any political factors that influenced the facilitation of the crime? Provide a brief explanation?
- Determine the ability level of the law enforcement agency to effectively mitigate these types of crimes? Provide evidence to support your claim?
- How did each law enforcement organization aid in the investigation? What were their limitations?
- Was U.S. law facilitated in all agencies related to this case?
- Does the United States reciprocate their laws? Use examples to illustrate the extent of reciprocity?
- Was there a cooperative relationship between the United States and international law enforcement agencies, and is this cooperation still ongoing?
- How did the United States cooperate with the international organizations in this case?
The case I have chosen is Cyber Crime: Purchase Order Scam Leaves a Trail of Victims, Link–(https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/purchase-order-scam-leaves-a-trail-of-victims)