Critical Thinking Case Study part 5
Discussion, Evaluation and Reflection Discussion
- You must complete your assignment post (start a new thread) before viewing the Discussion Board or reading others’ posts to receive credit.
- Reread the case and your work in the previous Critical Thinking Drop Boxes:
Post to the discussion board to share with the class:
- What was your decision?
- What was the best (1) criticism of your decision that you listed and how did you defend it?
- Share your reflection with the class
Reminder: Before you post to a Discussion, write your response in MS Word and save it. You can then copy and paste your response to the Discussion topic. MS Word will allow you to save your work in case of a power outage etc.
- To receive any credit your assignment post must be your first entry.
- Do not attach files (or drag and drop) to Discussions. Attachments will receive 0 points as other students should not have to read attachments. This is to avoid spreading viruses.Do Copy and paste to the Discussion topic.
- Assignment posts will be graded for content and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Your assignment post must meet the minimum word count when one is given and include the word count.