For this assignment, you will refer to Week 3 Project, where you developed an Annotated Bibliography of research on two personality perspectives.
Step 1: Write a 12- to 14-page double-spaced term paper (not including the title and reference pages). You will pick one of the two personality perspectives for which you developed an Annotated Bibliography in Week 3 Project and write your paper on that perspective.
Click here to download the Week 5 Project Term Paper Template.
Step 2: You will also need to find 3 additional scholarly articles on your chosen personality perspective.
Please refer back to the assignment instructions for Week 3 Project for details on the type of articles to select.
Step 3: When developing your paper use the following competencies as a guide:
- Identify, understand, and discuss the major theories of personality.
- Compare and contrast the major theories of personality.
- Discuss the major principles associated with personality theory.
- Understand the historical context of personality theory development.
- Discuss personality theory with regard to current trends.
- Discuss the connection between historical and current trends in personality theory.
- Evaluate the development of personality across the lifespan.
- Analyze personality theory in the context of gender and environmental influences.
Step 4: Organize your paper to include these main sections:
- Title page
- Abstract (not more than 250 words)
- Literature review
- Reference page(s)