Introduction and Alignment
The Project Description is a key section of your Applied HR Management Capstone Project where you will describe what your study is about and how the research is conducted. You will also describe the purpose of your project and the objectives you sought to achieve. The significance of the project is explored in the context of several key areas. You will prepare an overview of the organization or industry as pertinent to your topic. Finally, you will identify and discuss the key issues pertaining to your topic and the questions you plan to pursue in your research and analysis.
Upon completion of this assignment, you should be able to:
- Analyze internal and external business environments and formulate relevant strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrate critical thinking in solving the problems or proposing the ideas in the final project comprising design of a change and/or implementation plan.
The Project Description section of your capstone project is where you will write an introduction that provides a big-picture summary of your capstone project. The Project Description also includes the purpose of the project, its significance, an overview of the organization or industry which is the focus of your study, and the identification of the key issues you will be exploring in your research and ultimate recommendation.
- Draft your “Project Description” based on the information contained in the Applied HR Management Capstone Project Outline.docx.
- Answers must be substantive to include theory and application. See the grading rubric for assignment expectations.
- Before submitting this assignment, thoroughly edit the written paper for APA formatting and mechanics. Checkmark the instructions of this workshop document and the rubric for this assignment to be sure your paper has met all requirements.