Option #3: Leadership and Teams – Conformity
As a manager of a team attempting to improve your skills, submit your response to the following statements:
- Determine if the desire to be accepted as a member of a group leaves an employee susceptible to conforming to the group’s norms.
- Decide if a group can exert pressure that’s strong enough to change a member’s attitudes and behavior.
- Examine a leadership model (a valid one, by today’s research standards, as discussed in this module’s materials) that would have the most impact on your team performance.
- Explain how you can use this analysis to help you be a better manager.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)
- Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources!
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Although three outside scholarly sources are required for this paper, remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from additional outside scholarly sources, which helps both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
Business Management and Administration Library Guide
A Library Guide is available via the following link to serve as a great resource in this course for you. The Library Guide provides a variety of pre-selected databases within the library that are designed to support this specific course. Be sure to use this link throughout the course to support your assignment and discussion board research efforts: Management Library Guide (Links to an external site.).