Using a single example or multiple examples from your professional life in the past, answer the following questions in a well-written paper. Be sure to provide detailed responses to these questions using specific examples and integrate your answers into a paper that flows smoothly.
- How did you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving in your professional life?
- What were the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that you employed in your professional life?
- What were your strengths in communication in your professional life? What were your weaknesses?
- What strategies did you employ to stay on-task and on-time in your professional life? How did you manage your professional goals?
- How important is the skill of critical thinking in the criminal justice profession?
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length and conform to APA. Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.