What are the most significant ways in which the teachings of the Buddha deviated from those of Hinduism?
Your answer should meet the following criteria and will be graded according to the general assignment rubric:
- At least two solid paragraphs of at least five sentences each.
- Paragraphs composed of complete, typo-free sentences.
- No sources other than your textbook are to be used. When you refer to an idea presented in your textbook, please cite that page parenthetically, but before final punctuation.
- Example: A Buddha is characterized as “a fully enlightened being, according to our glossary” (p. 185).
- Citations should be used for any ideas from our book, whether quoted or summarized. Make sure you’re read well.