Ensure you have completed chapter readings for all previous weeks. This information will help you successfully complete Assignment 2.
Organizing the Body of the Speech. This chapter will help you create a well-organized speech that connects with your audience. Beginning and Ending the Speech This chapter will help you prepare a strong introduction and conclusion for your speech. Develop a specific purpose, central idea, and several main points so you’ll stay within the 6-minute time limit My outline is attached. The Effects of Solar Energy
April 30, 2018
- As we think about the future and the effects we have on the earth.Whether it be recycling or promoting ways to leave a better footprint on the earth, by going green and changing the way we live our day to day lives.
- Solar energy is becoming a large part of residential and commercial ways of producing a source of electricity.
- Producing energy from the sun is a clean and effective way to produce energy without producing harmful chemicals which affects the world we live.
- Solar panels are a great way of producing energy no matter where you live.
- Solar panels can help to cut the cost of your power bills by half the amount immediately and over long term.
- For those who don’t want to live in governed areas and live off the grid, solar panels are a great way to produce energy and allow people to live the same life they would if they lived in a governed area without the cost.