To prepare for this assignment, review Figures 2.2 and 2.3 from the attached textbook and the text relative to Porter’s Five Forces of Competition framework. Consider the role of the following key forces of suppliers, substitutes, buyers, and potential entrants.
- Select a Middle Eastern company of your choosing and assess the power of each of five forces on that firm: that is, how powerful are the buyers, suppliers, and substitutes? How formidable are the barriers to entry and how intense is the rivalry among existing firms?
- Which of the forces has the biggest impact on the firm and why? What are the structural determinants impacting the firm?
- Focus on how you see your chosen company positioned in the market vis-à-vis the five forces you have identified, and which recommendations would you give to the firm’s management to improve their position in relation to suppliers, buyers, barriers to entry, and competitors.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Be 5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
– make sure to include introduction and conclusion for the paper
– Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
– Be sure to use at least 3 current, scholarly references those published within the most recent five-year period and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals other than the required reading articles above.
– Citing references as appropriate in each paragraph. *** very important***
– Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. *** very important***
– The plagiarism percentage allowed is 20% only, i will be checking it using TurnItIn.