Portfolio Project #1 provides data from a hypothetical organization. The data can be found at the bottom of the page.
You will create a strategic plan that aligns the human resources (HR) function with the organization’s mission, vision, and objectives. The overall scope of the Portfolio Project is to create a “Shared Services” structure for HR that will be housed at the organization’s corporate offices.
Required Topics – Be sure to cover the following:
- Strategic Contribution,
- Personal Credibility,
- HR Delivery Metrics,
- Key Performance Measurements (KPM),
- Action Plan for each functional area,
- HR mission statement,
- HR vision statement and objectives.
Your strategic plan should include:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Body of your plan
- Reference Page
- Appendix (optional)
- Ten pages minimum (not including the title page, table of contents, reference page or appendix) will be needed to complete the project.
- Support your analysis and recommendations with 5 credible sources documented in accordance with the APA guidelines