Note: It cannot be stressed enough the need for defending the actions advocated as well as ensuring that facts stated are well-supported and based on appropriate references and not emotive responses.
The outline of the paper will contain a breakdown of, but is not limited to, the following questions:
- How did you select the topic in terms of its importance to the social community?
- Did it come from the media? Why or why not?
- What are the issues, problems, or policies that need to be addressed?
- Is it an issue, problem, or policy? Explain.
- Is it a combination of an issue, problem, or policy? Why or why not? Explain.
- What implemented changes are proffered to affect the topic(s) selected?
- Be specific with recommended changes.
- Match recommendations with the specific component that you are intending the implementation to affect.
- How are the changes valid for the topic(s)? (This is the defense portion and should be significant.)
- The positions and changes recommended must be defended with logic and facts.
- Facts must all be supported with adequate research sources from legitimate references (cite the facts in APA style in the outline).
- Without defended recommendations, this paper will have no merit.
- What is the anticipated outcome of the changes for the research topic(s)?
- Use logic and deductive approaches to the anticipated outcome.
- If you can show something to be so, and it relates to the next step, then the deduction will be strong.
- Remember that if any of the arguments in deductive logic are false, then the outcome cannot be valid.
- A minimum of 8–10 appropriate references must follow the outline.
- This is the backbone of your decision-making process
- It cannot be stressed enough that your references need to be from legitimate academic and scholarly sources and must be sound in their scientific acceptance.
- Use academic search engines if you are using the Internet.
- Do not use simple Internet searches.
- Do not limit yourself to Internet-only resources if possible.
- The references must be written in APA style for a reference page. Each reference should be followed by a short paragraph that describes what this reference source is going to contribute to the research.
- Citations are appropriate in the outline from the references that you have provided. Citations will be in APA format.
Note: If you are able to do this outline in just 6 pages, then the quality needs to be extremely high. While it is a 4–6 page minimum, it is recommended that you stop when you meet the goal, not just because you got to 6 pages.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials