in at least 250 words
Last Reflection: At the end of the class, learners should review their first posting and comment on how those expectations were (or were not) met and how information learned in this course can (or will) be used in future courses or professional situations.
this is my blog, you can review the initial blog here:
here are some references, please use 2 in text citation/references
- Mackenzie, R. A. (1969). The management process in 3-D. Harvard Business Review, 47(6), 80-87.
- Wheatley, M. (2017). Who do you choose to be? An invitation to the nobility of leadership. Leader to Leader, 2017(85), 37-41 .
- Spinelli, R. J. (2006). The applicability of Bass’s model of transformational, transactional, and laissez-faire leadership in the hospital administrative environment. Hospital Topics, 84(2), 11-18.
- Nye, J. S. (2014). Transformational and transactional presidents. Leadership, 10(1), 118-124.
- Snowden, D., & Boone, M. (2007). A leader’s framework for decision making. Harvard Business Review, 85(11), 68-77.
- Smith, W. K. (2014). Dynamic decision making: A model of senior leaders managing strategic paradoxes. Academy of Management Journal, 57(5), 1592-1623.
- Posner, B. (2015, February 5). Why credibility is the foundation of leadership.
- Barsh, J. (2008). Innovative management: A conversation with Gary Hamel and Lowell Bryan. The McKinsey Quarterly, (1), 24-35.
- The Thai cave rescue: What are the leadership lessons? (2018, July 16).
- Audretsch, D. B., Coad. A., & Segarra, A. (2014). Firm growth and innovation. Small Business Economics, 43(4), 743-749.
- Walker, J. L. (2018). Do methods matter in global leadership development? Testing the global leadership development ecosystem conceptual model. Journal of Management Education, 42(2), 239-264.
- Wright-Ford, K., & Benton, D. (2017). Building your bench – today not tomorrow. Leadership Excellence Essentials, 34(12), 11.