Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review the video I Was Seduced by Exceptional Customer Service | John Boccuzzi, Jr. | TEDxBryantU (Links to an external site.). In this discussion, reflect on a past product customer service or support experience and address the following questions:
- Were the three elements of customer service evident in your customer service and support experience?
- Did the customer service or support experience increase the likelihood of your repeat business with this company?
- Upon reflection, what customer service process changes would you recommend to align this company’s process with high quality customer service principles as defined in the course text?
- Prior to the discussion, read Chapters 4 and Chapter 5 in your course text.
- Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Fleming’s A Budget Model for a Small Manufacturing Firm. Consider the advantages and disadvantages of using collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) in managing production and purchasing processes. What are the advantages and the disadvantages of CPFR? What sorts of businesses would gain the greatest benefit from using CPFR? Prior to the discussion, read Chapters 6 and Chapter 7 in your course text.
- Wisner, J. D. (2017). Operations management: A supply chain process approach. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu
- This text is a Constellation™ course digital materials (CDM) title.