Complete and submit Part 1 of the Final Project.
Part 1 of the Final Project, due at the end of this unit, requires you to describe and draw a flowchart of the sales or purchasing process at your organization (or one of your choice). This documentation will provide the basis for Part 2 of the Final Project.
- Begin with an introduction to your organization. Identify the type of organization (i.e., manufacturing or service). Detail briefly the products or services offered by your organization and the market niche and/or general clientele targeted/serviced.
- Document the sales or purchasing process.
- Create a table of the processes, objectives, inputs, and outputs associated with processing the business transactions for the sales or purchasing process.
- As an appendix, develop a system flowchart of either the sales or purchasing process. Please follow the guidelines for drawing system flowcharts documented throughout your textbook.
- Conclude with a description of the business process in narrative form, explaining the objectives, events, inputs, and outputs. Make sure to reference key points in the system flowchart.
Part 1 of the Final Project should be 6–7 double-spaced pages and will be evaluated for content and presentation. Submit via the course Dropbox by the final day of the unit (i.e., Tuesday midnight).