https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png 0 0 Mike https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png Mike2020-10-17 04:54:382020-10-17 04:54:38CRJ3300 University of North Carolina Probation Officers Questions
CRJ3300 University of North Carolina Probation Officers Questions
- Is probation primarily a punishment or a method of rehabilitation? Explain your reasoning.
- How often is probation given as a sentence, and for what kinds of crimes?
- What skills or qualifications would you expect to find in an effective probation officer?
- Should probation officers be permitted to carry weapons? Why or why not? Are there any benefits or drawbacks to probation officers being allowed to carry weapons? Explain.
- If you were found guilty of a misdemeanor, would you prefer to be sentenced to 60 days in jail or a year on probation? Why? What specific aspects of your life led you to this answer?