CMGT400 University of Phoenix Financial Service Security Engagement Paper
Only complete portion about cryptogrophy and PKI.
Your organization just completed the migration of the account managers to a cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) software application. Your organization has integrated the cloud-based CRM with on-site investing and account management systems to improve the sales of investment products to customers and potential customers and for managing customer accounts and investment portfolios. Account managers are excited to use the new system, especially since it supports mobile device access.
Management hopes the new cloud-based CRM, integrated with the on-site software applications that manage customer accounts and investment portfolios will help the organization to generate more leads, increase sales, improve customer service, reduce the cost of sales for the organization, and increase revenue.
- REFER to course materials, Additional Resources below, and the grading rubric.
- Create a plan that addresses the secure use of mobile devices by internal employees and external employees as they use mobile devices to access these applications, including how to ensure secure remote access to the on-site data center.
- Recommend physical security and environmental controls to protect the data center which runs the on-site applications.
- Propose audit assessment and processes that will be used to ensure that the cloud-based CRM software provider achieves expected operational security objectives.
- Develop identity as well as logical and physical access management policies for both the on-site systems and the cloud-based CRM.
- Recommend cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI) uses which could be used to increase security for these systems
- Explain who is responsible for information security management (OPSEC) and information security governance.