Please complete the following assignment, incorporating ideas and concepts from the week’s lecture and/or articles. Please feel free to incorporate outside resources as well. When completing your assignment, please make sure to double space your papers.
Research, identify, and discuss the six key functions of a business’s operations.
- Financial/Records Management – includes things such as bookkeeping, insurance and recordkeeping
- Legal Management – need to be sure all the operations of the business are legal such as business licenses, contracts with suppliers, and organized under the correct legal form business
- Operations Management – someone needs to be responsible for running the business on a day-to-day basis
- Marketing/Advertising – need to make sure customers know about the businesses products or services either by radio, TV, print, etc.
- Office Management – need to have a space to operate the business and the right equipment to achieve its tasks.
- Production – needs to be a production process in place to satisfy the customers’ needs
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins,.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- Your paper must be original content/writing.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.