https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png 0 0 Mike https://bestnursingtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log-300x75.png Mike2020-09-11 05:59:422020-09-09 03:19:56Apply: Week 5 Case
Apply: Week 5 Case
You are the manager of a retail store. You want to investigate how metrics can improve the way you manage your business.
Use the Week 5 Data Set and Excel® to create a worksheet for each numbered bullet, include all calculations, and label and/or highlight your answers for the following:
- Conduct a goodness of fit analysis which assesses orders of a specific item by size and items you received by size.
- Conduct a hypothesis test with the objective of determining if there is a difference between what you ordered and what you received at the .05 level of significance.
- Identify the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Generate a scatter plot, the correlation coefficient, and the linear equation that evaluates whether a relationship exists between the number of times a customer visited the store in the past 6 months and the total amount of money the customer spent.
- Set up a hypothesis test to evaluate the strength of the relationship between the two variables.
- Use a level of significance of .05.
- Use the regression line formula to forecast how much a customer might spend on merchandise if that customer visited the store 13 times in a 6 month period. Consider the average monthly sales of 2014, $1310, as your base to:
- Calculate indices for each month for the next two years.
- Graph a time series plot.
- In the Data Analysis Toolpak, use Excel’s Exponential Smoothing option.
- Apply a damping factor of .5, to your monthly sales data.
- Create a new time series graph that compares the original and the revised monthly sales data.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit