In the Supply Chain Network Design text, read:
- Chapter 14, “Creating a Group and Running a Project,” pages 261–277.
Assignment: General Model of Ethics
In the attached article by Zhou and Piramuthu , the authors propose a general model of ethics that speaks to the governmental/legal environment, social/cultural environment and individual/professional/work environments. They then display this model using quality function deployment (QFD). Further, they apply this model to ethical concerns with the use of radio frequency identification (RFID). Identify another innovation in supply chain management and apply Zhou and Piramuthu’s general model. The innovation you consider can be technological (as was the case in RFID) or a business practice (such as outsourcing).
Develop a 4-page document that shows:
- Analysis and evaluation of the ethical implications of a supply chain management innovation.
- Analysis and evaluation of the impact of the governmental/legal environment, social/cultural environment, and individual rationality and subsequent technology selection.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 4 typed, double-spaced pages (Cover and references pages not in count)
- Font size and type: 10-point Arial.
- Introduction and conclusion required
Refer to the attached scoring guide for this assignment to ensure you meet the grading criteria.